Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/northings/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-template-loader.php on line 195
Northings | Eleanor Carlingford | Activity http://northings.com/members/carlingford/activity/ Activity feed for Eleanor Carlingford. Mon, 27 Jul 2026 23:00:11 +0000 http://buddypress.org/?v=2.2.5 en-US 30 hourly 2 52bbcdc188cc0e023a6e067a2d4ec02b Eleanor Carlingford changed their profile picture http://northings.com/activity/p/10143/ Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:32:25 +0000 0 6738041407db1396ebf0896be548b90d Eleanor Carlingford posted an update: Do you know the way you slog away in your studio, head down, […] http://northings.com/activity/p/7024/ Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:46:44 +0000 Do you know the way you slog away in your studio, head down, familiar with the silence? Well the phone rang the other day to let me know I’d won the Paisley Art Institute and West of Scotland prize at the Scottish Drawing Competition. Now that does put a polish on the atmosphere. Thankyou, thankyou judges and Michael Durning. I’m honoured.

]]>
0
24fcdc9641a53c66c357c69d4c6aa83a Eleanor Carlingford posted an update: I'm painting this morning three small canvases. Also […] http://northings.com/activity/p/3696/ Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:46:46 +0000 I’m painting this morning three small canvases. Also working on a large canvas which I have been leaving to dry – thrilling to return to, with some vibrant underpainting. I’m holding a tutorial in my studio tomorrow with a talented painter who is thinking about new directions. The sun is shining on the sea.

]]>
0
c2239cb49f975ccf46898f4bf92a6b8b Eleanor Carlingford became a registered member http://northings.com/activity/p/3393/ Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:10:28 +0000 0