Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/northings/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-template-loader.php on line 195
Northings | jendeschenes | Activity http://northings.com/members/jendeschenes/activity/ Activity feed for jendeschenes. Mon, 27 Jul 2026 23:00:11 +0000 http://buddypress.org/?v=2.2.5 en-US 30 hourly 2 593f2c1b299238085fec4a32428ee3c3 Jen Deschenes posted a new activity comment http://northings.com/activity/p/674/ Fri, 05 Mar 2010 16:04:47 +0000 Of course that counts!

In reply to - lucy woodley posted an update I still haven’t made anything, I have thought about it a lot though, does that count? ]]>
02f841dad0e3c24c10437c27e69e1522 Jen Deschenes posted an update: So, March already! I was hoping to be able to post all my […] http://northings.com/activity/p/677/ Fri, 05 Mar 2010 16:00:39 +0000 So, March already! I was hoping to be able to post all my wonderful activity but everyhting is taking so much time to get going. At least my fabric is all prepared and my chair prints are almost finished. Also dyed my silk/viscose devore and love the colour, thankfully! And all my hand-drawn screen images are ready to be exposed, just need to…[Read more]

]]>
0
565a35e1475de00c743fe4bbe2669d87 Jen Deschenes posted a new activity comment http://northings.com/activity/p/591/ Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:54:09 +0000 I have good days and bad days! A bit frustrated, hoped to be further ahead than I am, but it all takes time. How are you getting on? Had plenty of gold/silver donations?! I plan to be in Inverness again next Tue and Thurs if you would like to meet for lunch? Are you going to thing in Ed on Wed? I can’t make it, shame, probably be good! x

In reply to - ]]>
d5cdbba34a5bee2c36829e77a81a64ec Jen Deschenes wrote on lucy woodley's wire http://northings.com/activity/p/591/ Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:59:59 +0000 Jen Deschenes wrote on lucy woodley’s wire:

Hello Lucy, it was lovely to see you last week. I hope the plan we discussed comes together, we can discuss at the exhibitions workshop next week!

16 years, 7 months ago

]]>
2
e54eb8227de483b6b540d3c390168938 Jen Deschenes wrote on their own wire http://northings.com/activity/p/590/ Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:57:07 +0000 Jen Deschenes wrote on their own wire:

So my designs are finalised and exposed onto screens for re-upholstering the balloon back chairs. I am now cutting the fabric to size and have done sample prints with my colours. Figers crossed everything works out on the fabric now!

16 years, 7 months ago

]]>
0
52733966c11835571ac2d1f0683c43ba Jen Deschenes wrote on laura west's wire http://northings.com/activity/p/589/ Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:53:13 +0000 Jen Deschenes wrote on laura west’s wire:

Hello Laura, I’m looking forward to meeting you properly at next weeks exhibition workshop. I hope you’re getting on well with everything.I’ve got the cold and seem to be losing my voice, not very handy with two young children! I’m preparing fabric to print to re-upholster some chairs, fingers crossed all…

[Read more]

]]>
0
ca70ebf9559763ec7b3ac41c892e054e Jen Deschenes posted a new status update http://northings.com/activity/p/497/ Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:23:08 +0000 Jen Deschenes posted a new status update:

Every day I seem to find a new reason to not start blogging. I’m sure my fellow ‘making progress’ makers feel the same as I am continually looking to see who blogs first! Ah well, it’s time to bite the bullet and just get going.
I have been really busy this month preparing for the spotlight exhibition at…

[Read more]

]]>
0
f1fd26482349fe2a68b93c510bfd9358 Jen Deschenes and are now friends http://northings.com/activity/p/490/ Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:08:13 +0000 Jen Deschenes and Avril Souter are now friends %s

]]>
0
e9dc3d7b814b11f67c6abc58fbd81e52 Jen Deschenes wrote on their own wire http://northings.com/activity/p/442/ Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:19:23 +0000 Jen Deschenes wrote on their own wire:

Got back from a hectic weekend in Glasgow visiting the wonderful Ikea this weekend. Thankfully a friend in Glasgow babysat my two children so we could purchase in relative peace. I was on a mission to purchase tables to use in my studio for screen printing. My husband kept me on the straight and narrow […]

…[Read more]

]]>
0
862b79c1af5eef2b10be814b4a337291 Jen Deschenes became a registered member http://northings.com/activity/p/410/ Fri, 08 Jan 2010 10:59:50 +0000 Jen Deschenes became a registered member 16 years, 9 months ago

]]>
0