Isle of Lewis
An Lanntair Arts Centre runs a diverse year round arts programme including a monthly exhibitions programme, education and outreach activities and performing arts events promoting local, national and international artists. The centre also has a gift shop and coffee shop which serves home baking and light lunches in pleasant surroundings overlooking Stornoway Harbour.
Open all year, Mon-Sat 10.00-17.30 and during performances.
- Impress 8 – Art, Space and Nature
- Inch Kenneth
- Fiona Hutchison Exhibition
- Mortal Remains
- A Bit of an Education
- At the Foot o’ Yon Excellin’ Brae
- Grinneas nan Eilean 2011
- Ian Lawson: Bhon Chroit, and Clò (From The Land Comes The Cloth)
- Alyth McCormack
- Is A Thing Lost ….
- In The Stream of the Blue Men
- Off The Wall
- 25 Years of An Lanntair
- Les Amoureux
- Dick Gaughan
- Kevin MacNeil & Willie Campbell / The Open Day Rotation
- Joe Mahony – Light Matters / Stuath Solais
- Face the West